How to get on a 03FAC Facility Maintenance or 51 V Hardware Superstore MAS Contract
This information was developed to help potential vendors understand the process for getting a GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract with the Heartland Acquisition Center. The documents provide background information on GSA's buying program, the 03FAC and 51V MAS, and an easy to follow, step-by-step procedure for applying for a GSA contract.
Schedule 03FAC covers the following services:
- Facilities Maintenance and Management;
- Elevator and Escalator Inspection/Maintenance;
- Energy and Water Management Services;
- Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems Maintenance;
- Grounds(including Cemetery) Maintenance;
- Industrial, Aerospace, and Marine Painting;
- Dockside Facilities Maintenance; and
- Pest Control.
Schedule 51 V covers the following products:
- Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants;
- Hardware Store Products via a Catalog or Right Out of the Hardware Store;
- Machinery and Equipment Rental;
- Industrial Quality Hand Tools;
- Lawn and Garden Equipment;
- Office and Household Appliances; and
- Woodworking and Metalworking Equipment and Machinery.
To view the products and services under each Schedule, please visit GSA eLibrary There you can find a complete listing of offerings on 03FAC and 51 V MAS. The link for the actual solicitation is at the top of each page. The button is titled "Vendors Click here to view the current solicitation on FedBizOpps"
An additional resource is Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs) (a nongovernment website).
If you are a vendor who is considering submitting an offer, please review the information below. You can view and download all the documents via eOffer. All offers must be submitted electronically, using the eOffer system. For more information about completing an offer, please visit our 51 V Hardware SuperStore Vendor Information for MAS Contract page.