51 V Hardware SuperStore Vendor Information for MAS Contract
This information was developed to help potential vendors understand what products the 51V Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract includes. The web sites listed below provide background information on GSA's buying program, an easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedure for applying for a GSA contract, and additional resources.
Schedule 51 V covers the following products:
- Commercial Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants;
- Hardware Store Products via a Catalog or Right Out of the Hardware Store;
- Machinery and Equipment Rental and Lease;
- Industrial Quality Hand Tools;
- Lawn and Garden Equipment;
- Office and Household Appliances; and
- Woodworking and Metalworking Equipment and Machinery.
To view the products and services under each Schedule, please visit GSA eLibrary for a complete listing of offerings on 51 V MAS. The link to the solicitation is at the top of that page. The button is titled "Vendors Click here to view the current solicitation on FedBizOpps".
If you have questions or need additional information, please visit Getting on Schedule. For more information on how GSA can assist small businesses, please visit, Small Business Utilization. An additional resource is Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTACs) (a nongovernment website).