The Veterans Technology Services (VETS) Ordering Guide [PDF - 414 KB] defines roles and responsibilities for the VETS ordering process, and provides helpful instructions for using VETS. This information is subject to change — please check back frequently for updates.
For Department of Defense (DoD) customers: For specific questions related to DoD’s authority to use interagency contracts such as VETS, please contact the Defense Procurement Acquisition Policy (DPAP) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-695-8571
The contract contains technical information regarding pricing, order types, the definition of information technology, roles and responsibilities, and applicable parts of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
- VETS Conformed Contract [DOC - 596 KB]
- Attachment 1 GSA Order ADM 4800.2H [PDF - 5,379 KB]
- Attachment 2 Labor Categories [PDF - 118 KB]
- Attachment 3 VETS Subcontracting Report [EXCEL - 67 KB]
- Attachment 4 Past Performance [PDF - 20 KB]
- Attachment 5 Pricing
- Attachment 6 Escalation [PDF - 425 KB]
- Attachment 7 GSA Star Mark [PDF - 96 KB]
- Attachment 8 DCOR Handbook
- Attachment 9 Work Scope Elements [DOC - 25 KB]
You can order additional brochures through the CMLS system by using the keyword search. Direct links to VETS GWAC media include: