Alliant Industry Partners
Who is on Alliant?
Access the List of Alliant Contract Holders [DOCX - 116KB] to learn about or contact our Alliant industry partners. If any websites or email addresses are incorrect, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
You can use the email addresses in this spreadsheet to provide fair opportunity to be considered in accordance with FAR 16.505, unless you use an exception for fair opportunity in FAR 16.505(b)(2)(i). To email all industry partners, use email@example.com. You can also issue task orders directly through eBuy or by working with GSA's Assisted Acquisition Services.
Information for Interested Contractors
Alliant is no longer open to new prime contractors.
However, interested contractors may be able to subcontract with one or more Alliant prime contractor. You can make yourself more competitive by:
- Contacting the prime contractor’s program manager or subcontracting coordinator;
- Presenting your unique business value;
- Familiarizing yourself with the Alliant Contract [DOCX - 1,110KB], 09/28/2012 and
- Bringing a prospective project to the business relationship.
For other contracting opportunities, you should:
- Consider getting an IT Schedule 70 Contract;
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM); and
- Monitor opportunities in FedBizOpps.