Vehicle Purchasing Overview
Benefits of purchasing vehicles through GSA
- Vehicle purchases at a savings of over 26 percent below the manufacturer's invoice price;
- Professional engineering services including technical assistance and vehicle design services;
- Professional contracting teams;
- AutoChoice on-line ordering tool;
- Reasonable pricing;
- A wide variety of vehicle types; and
- Program teams dedicated to customer care.
Vehicle Purchasing Programs
To learn about the programs offered by GSA Vehicle Purchasing, please visit Vehicle Purchasing Vehicle Solutions: Vehicle and Products; or contact the CARS line at 703-605-CARS (2277) or by email at email@example.com.
Federal Fleet Management System (FedFMS)
FMR 102-34.340 states that a federal agency must have a fleet management information system at the department or agency level that identifies and collects accurate inventory, cost, and use data to cover the complete lifecycle of each motor vehicle. To learn more, please visit FedFMS.
Motor Vehicles Hallway
Please visit the Motor Vehicles Hallway for dynamic information on vehicle solutions, expert articles, and spend data. The Hallway is collaborative in nature, providing opportunities to become a contributing member and share your vehicle expertise. We invite you to explore the Motor Vehicles Hallway and take a look at the information we’ve made available for use across the Federal Government and check back frequently to see what’s new and relevant.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/automotive.