Information Integrity and Access
GSA’s Office of Information Integrity and Access (I2A) provides insights and solutions that enable Federal CIOs to deliver world-class IT services across government.
What We Do
To help the federal government improve service to citizens through effective and efficient management of our IT infrastructure, we operate the following lines of business:
- Develop and direct governmentwide IT activities and initiatives through guidance, shared services and market insights;
- Coordinate with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Chief Information Officers Council (CIOC), and other federal agencies on technology policy and legislation; and
- Advise federal agencies on effective acquisition and implementation of IT and digital services.
- Manage the DotGov domain registry service, which supports the government’s web presence with trusted internet transactions; and
- Act as the government’s principal advocate and coordinator for Section 508.
- Provide tools and support for identity management activities across the federal government;
- Manage the design, development and implementation of the Federal PKI Architecture as the Federal PKI Management Authority; and
- Coordinate with the interagency Federal PKI Policy Authority to enforce digital certificate standards for trusted identity authentication.
IT Infrastructure Modernization
- Help federal agencies meet OMB requirements to consolidate and modernize IT infrastructure through the Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI).