Real Property Innovation Achievement Award Program
The GSA Achievement Award for Real Property Best Practices and Innovation program recognizes excellence in three categories: asset management, sustainability and workplace innovation.
GSA established this awards program to motivate federal agencies to improve real property management. Since 1997, the program has recognized federal agencies for innovative practices and promoted cutting-edge ideas to agencies striving for more efficient use of their real property assets.
Past Year Awards
- 2016 Achievement Awards [PDF - 1.10 MB]
- 2015 Achievement Awards [PDF - 2.33 MB]
- 2013 Achievement Awards [PDF - 16.74 KB]
- 2012 Achievement Awards [PDF - 1.08 MB]
- 2011 Achievement Awards [PDF - 1.88 MB]