Explore the Acquisition Gateway!
- Find and compare governmentwide IT solutions,
- Connect with other acquisition professionals, and
- Use the market research tools and resources.
Enhanced Software Licensing Agreements
These enhancements of existing agreements reduce the costs and complexities involved with federal acquisition of commercial software. They provide ready access to exemplary software agreements that are in-place and available for use.
These agreements, which follow the spirit of FITARA and the OMB Category Management software licensing memo (M-16-12), were constructed with requirements input and advice from federal agencies. They are based on the latest IT Schedule 70 contracts, which carry comprehensive protections for the federal government:
- Adobe – See Contractor T&Cs/Pricelist under U.S. Government Adobe FITARA Addendum on the federal side of the Acquisition Gateway
- ESRI – See Contractor T&Cs/Pricelist under Esri FITARA Addendum on the federal-side of the Acquisition Gateway.
- HPe – See Contractor T&Cs/Pricelist under U.S. Government HPE FITARA Addendum on the federal-side of the Acquisition Gateway
How to Order
Because these are enhancements of existing agreements, use the same ordering process for any other IT Schedule 70 contract.
Salesforce Government BPA
The Salesforce BPA supports our customers and improves acquisition efficiency and effectiveness in the federal government.
- How to order
- Contract highlights
- Increased acquisition efficiency