Office of Human Resources Management
Mission: To deliver a GSA Mission Ready Workforce
The Office Human Resources Management, (OHRM) leads HR support activities for the agency’s 12,000 employees. As part of GSA’s Human Capital Strategic Plan, OHRM works to:
- Ensure strategic and organizational alignment,
- Ensure continuity and quality of executive leadership,
- Compete for and retain a workforce that is talented and effectively deployed,
- Promote a diverse workforce,
- Create a culture that motivates employees for high performance,
- Promote a culture and climate of knowledge sharing and continuous learning, and improvement
- Provide a working environment where employees can be most productive.
Additionally, under a cross-servicing arrangement OHRM provides human resources system support to approximately 11,000 employees from the Office of Personnel Management, the Export-Import Bank of the United States, the Railroad Retirement Board, the National Credit Union Administration, and various Presidential and Congressional Commissions and Boards.