Emergency Lodging Services (ELS)
The third generation Emergency Lodging Services (ELS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) has been awarded to Corporate Lodging Consultants (CLC). CLC has held the ELS BPA since 2005 when it was instituted in response to Hurricane Katrina. The GSA Lodging® PMO manages the ELS BPA which offers secure accommodations, housing and ancillary services for federal, state and local governments and first responders.
Since its inception, the ELS program has accommodated user agencies with an array of services, as well as over 30 million room nights at thousands of hotels and apartments across the United States and its territories.
The ELS BPA may be used for relief/emergency support personnel, displaced disaster/emergency victims, Continuity of Operations (COOP) events, & National Special Security Events (such as the recent Papal visit to the US, political conventions and dignitary visits).
Services offered under the ELS BPA include:
- Locating and sourcing temporary housing with a single call to CLC;
- Negotiating discounted rates;
- Providing a phone line for GSA BPA at 800-321-0455;
- Providing an audit and reporting trail; and
- Blocking rooms for personnel during a COOP event.
The BPA includes a unilateral right to add additional users at no additional cost.
All entities interested in joining the program, must request to become an authorized user of the ELS BPA. This includes past and prospective users. Be sure to examine eligibility requirements within the documents and other relative information noted below, and act accordingly:
- NEW Emergency Lodging Blanket Purchase Agreement: Effective, 09/15/2016 [PDF - 594 KB]
- Ordering Instruction for Emergency Lodging (Task Order Template): Be sure to include the NEW BPA #GS-33F-CA018 [PDF - 306 KB]
- ELS BPA Program Description and Authorized User Guidance [Word - 26 KB]
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [PDF - 64 KB]
Authorized users of the ELS Program can place orders for emergency lodging needs or temporary housing nationwide with a single call to the Emergency Lodging Hotline at 800-321-0455, or go to the contractor's website (a nongovernment website). Please be sure to reference the NEW ELS BPA, awarded on September 15, 2015.
If you have any questions regarding ELS, please contact: