Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3
The WITS 3 contract is managed by the National Capital Region (NCR) Network Services Division. Customers may choose from a variety of telecom services available to all the federal agencies in Washington DC and surrounding Maryland and Virginia counties. WITS 3 services may be expanded to certain communities of interest outside these geographical boundaries.
Basic Acquisition Strategyq
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 negotiated award(s) contract
- Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), firm fixed price contract
- Base period of four (4) years with four (4) one-year options
- Contract ceiling is $1.8 Billion
Products and Services
- ISDN PRI/BRI
- Analog/Digital Trunk
- Installation Services
- Professional Services
- Cloud Services
Get product and service pricing information using the WITS 3 Public Pricer.
Value and Ease-Of-Use To Federal Customers
NCR’s Network Services Division provides WITS 3 contract management and administration as well as customer service, operations support, and technical assistance. WITS 3 acquisition benefits include but are not limited to the following:
- Reduced pricing over market and other GSA contracting vehicles..
- Direct or centralized billing options.
- 24x7 vendor web portal access for direct ordering of products and service.
- Support of key technologies and government initiatives such as Cloud and Telework.
- Service/product ordering and delivery support.
- Service trouble and repair support.
- Agency account management.
Visit the WITS 3 Customer Support page to find acquisition and account management support.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/wits3.