Domestic Delivery Service (DDS)
The Domestic Delivery Services (DDS) has awarded a new best value Blanket Purchase Agreement to UPS and FedEx, which will help you and your agency meet strategic goals and save money!
Specifically, the DDS solution enables agencies to:
- Recognize a 16 - 26 percent discount over FY14 MAS benchmarks;
- Avoid fuel surcharges on parcel shipments;
- Streamline their acquisition process and reduce redundant contracts across the government;
- Receive robust savings reports which can be used to demonstrate progress towards meeting OMB's savings targets;
- Maintain best-in-class delivery service levels;
- Minimize administrative overhead through use of a dedicated customer service team;
- Manage inbound, outbound, and intra-agency shipments more efficiently; and
- Implement commercial best practices for additional cost reductions.
For more information on the FSSI DDS program, please see the following:
- FY17 FedEx Ex OP2 Task Order [PDF - 455.7 KB]
- FY17 UPS Ex OP2 Task Order [PDF - 457 KB]
- DDS3 Solicitation [DOC - 512 KB]
- DDS3 Overview Slipsheet [PDF - 103 KB]
- UPS BPA [PDF - 47 KB]
- FedEx BPA [PDF - 276KB]
- DDS3 Commitment Letter [DOCX - 37 KB]
- How to Order FSSI DDS3 [DOCX - 17 KB]
- FedEx Shipping Guide [PDF - 2.9 MB]
- UPS Strategic Account Directors Assigned to Agencies [PDF - 110 KB]
- Eligible Users [PDF - 202 KB]
GSA has created a Dashboard to help you track your agency's annual spend and savings, to gain access to the FSSI/DDS3 Dashboard portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take UPS tutorials and/or obtain shipping information, please visit UPS Tutorials and Shipping Information (a nongovernment website).
To learn how to ship with FedEx, visit the How to Ship webpage (a nongovernment website).
To learn about Transmission of Classified Information, please visit Guidance for Transmission Methods of Classified Information.
If you have any questions or would like to request information on DDS rates, please email email@example.com.
Sign up for updates
about this topic.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/dds.