What SmartBUY Offers
You can view an alphabetical list of all SmartBUY software.
SmartBUY software categories shown below are mapped to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memo authorizing SmartBUY. Not all market categories have software agreements in place.
SmartBUY software blanket purchase agreements (BPAs)
|Database management||Oracle (DLT Solutions, Mythics, Inc., Immix Technologies and Affigent, LLC)||Programs that store large amounts of information in a hierarchical structure to allow users to search, retrieve, sort, revise, analyze, and order data quickly and efficiently.|
|Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)||iGrafx (Softmart, Software House International)||Integrated software used to manage an organization's resources. ERP systems integrate all business management functions including planning, inventory and materials management, engineering, order processing, manufacturing, purchasing, accounting, finance, and human resources.|
|Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)||ESRI||Systems that capture, store, analyze, and manage geographically referenced data. GIS tools allow users to create interactive queries, analyze spatial information, edit data, and map the results.|
|Information Assurance (IA)||Xacta (Telos)||Software that protects and defends information systems and data by providing cybersecurity tools that ensure system availability, integrity, authentication, and confidentiality.|
SmartBUY market categories with no blanket purchase agreements (BPAs)
Currently no SmartBUY agreements exist in the market categories below. However, you can access these kinds of offerings through other GSA technology contracts.
- Business intelligence - Allows enterprise users to analyze corporate data, track organizational performance, and detect business trends.
- Enterprise backup/recovery - An organizational business process that restarts operations following disasters.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - Process improvement software used to manage important documents and other business information via a structured framework. ECM tools manage the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation, and destruction of organizational content.
- Office automation - Programs used to produce documents by professional and clerical employees. A typical suite consists of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, and relational database software.
- Open source - Free software and corresponding source code available to the general public. Open source code is typically created as a collaborative effort in which programmers improve upon the code and share the changes within the community.