The Print Management Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) have now expired. You can no longer place orders against the Print Management BPAs. Requirements for Multi-functional devices or other print requirements should be directed to Multiple Award Schedule 36: Office, Imaging and Document Solution.
Print Management is a holistic commodity management approach that allows federal agencies to achieve cost and environmental savings through improvements to the acquisition of print and copy devices and services and the implementation of a behavior change management program. Print Management allows agencies to:
- Reduce total cost of ownership;
- Streamline the acquisition process;
- Develop best practices in print management;
- Address socioeconomic goals;
- Assist in behavioral changes through improved data collection and analysis;
- Drive increased agency visibility into print usage;
- Leverage federal volume to drive savings; and
- Encourage innovation in print management.
Print Management BPAs deliver long-term savings by shifting buying practices from a device-based procurement approach to an approach that provides agencies with the tools to manage and reduce the total costs of owning and operating their device fleet (i.e., the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)). The awards are the result of a collaborative team effort among customer agencies across the federal government. Additional benefits include:
- Easy access to a wide range of printers, copiers, and multi-function devices that meet all federal security and sustainability requirements with the lowest TCO;
- Consolidation of print devices, consumables, and all related services to increase management visibility and control;
- Collection and analysis of spend and print usage data to identify savings from improving print management behaviors;
- Flexibility in applying these improvements to specific locations or across entire bureaus and agencies; and
- Meeting of sustainability goals mandated by Executive Orders 13423 and 13514.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/fssiprint.