Selected Reading on Site Preparation
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Site Preparation
- Last Modified:
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be referenced for additional information on specific issues relating to this subject.
- "Archeology and Archeological Resources: A Guide for those Planning to Use, Affect, or Alter the Land's Surface." Society for American Archaeology.
- Lukas, Robert, and Jerry Stockbridge. "Soil-Related Distress in Older Structures." APT Bulletin, Vol. XX, No. 1, 1988, pp. 4-7.
- King, Thomas F. The Archeological Survey: Methods and Uses. 1978.
- King, Thomas F., Patricia Heckman Parker, and Gary Berg. Anthropology in Historic Preservation: Caring for Culture's Clutter. New York: Academic Press, 1977.
- McGimsey, Charles R. III., Hester A. Davis and Carl Chapman. These are the Stewards of the Past. Columbia: University of Missouri.
- Noel-Hume, Ivor. Historical Archeology: A Comprehensive Guide for Both Amateurs and Professionals to the Techniques and Methods of Excavating Historic Sites. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1980.