Mission (Who We Are & What We Do)
GSA is much more than the government’s landlord. We are:
- a vehicle management and acquisition service,
- a real estate and building management provider,
- an IT solutions provider,
- a global supply chain manager,
- a financial management provider…and more!
We provide innovative solutions for Federal agencies that include products, services, workspaces, and expertise to build a more high-performing, efficient, sustainable, and transparent government for the American people.
We employ nearly 12,000 employees nationwide. Headquartered in Washington, DC, we have eleven regional offices located across the country. Some of our employees work overseas. We leverage the tremendous buying power of the federal government to acquire best value for taxpayers and our federal customers. Our jobs are as diverse as the services we provide, which makes us a great place to start, build, and expand your career in fields such as:
- Acquisition/Procurement/Category Management
- IT Solutions
- Management and Program Analyst
- Real Estate / Property Management
- Lease Administration
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Smart Buildings Management, Design and Technologies
- Sustainability Program Development & Management
- Human Resources...and more!