VETS 2 Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
As the successor to the current VETS GWAC, VETS 2 will be a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) set-aside that provides access to customized IT solutions from a diverse pool of industry partners.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope - The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types - VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time & Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning - VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool - Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs; and
- Socioeconomic Impact - Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives.
View the VETS II Coming Soon Brochure.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/vets2.