2016 IFMIPS Industry Day will be an in person event for GSA contractor training and idea exchange.
Contractors who have a contract with GSA, Integrated Facilities Management & Industrial Products Solution Center (IFMIPS) are invited to attend the industry event open to industry partners that have a contract with Schedule 03FAC, FSSI Building Maintenance and Operations (BMO).
The IFMIPS will be hosting a two-part Industry Event:
- Part 1 is an information sharing and training session, and
- Part 2 gives you an opportunity to meet with your contracting officer.
Attendance is free.
Part 1: Training and Information Session
While registration is limited, only two (2) attendees from each company will be allowed to attend any given session.
Topics will include:
- GSA and Center updates;
- Contracting updates;
- Common Acquisition Platform;
- Category Management Discussions;
- Progression into the Government-wide Facilities and Construction Category;
- Small Business discussions and Marketing;
- Ample opportunities for Industry to voice their opinion; and
- Many other training opportunities and subjects of discussion.
April 19, 2016
Registration: 7:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. (sign up for time to meet your contracting officer)
Event: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Part 2: Contracting Officer Meeting
The IFMIPS Center contracting officers will be available for a 20-minute face-to-face meeting. Sign-up will be at the registration desk so exact times will be set there and on a first-come first-serve basis.
April 20, 2016
Event: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
2300 Main Kansas City, MO 64108 (next to Union Station)
Limited onsite parking available.
- Union Station parking garage ( located on the west side of Union Station
- Crown Center parking garage (accessed from Grand Blvd., just south of the Crown Center Shops main entrance parking garages)
There are numerous hotels in the area. Several are located close to the building and are within walking distance and connected by the Crown Center Link.