Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS2-SB)
Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS2-SB) allows federal agencies to acquire professional satellite engineering services and build custom end-to-end satellite solutions with small business industry partners.
Solutions include satellite transport (bandwidth), fixed or mobile satellite service, and service-enabling components such as terminals, handsets, and tail circuits with engineering services to integrate, operate, and maintain the solution.
- Emergency response and disaster recovery communications systems;
- Satellite-based backup communications network;
- Distributed distance learning network; and
- Communications on the move solutions for DoD applications.
Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS2-SB) features
Type of contract: Multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ)
The base contracts have the following period of performance (PoP):
- Three-year Base Period: February 06, 2012 - February 05, 2015
- First Option Period: February 06, 2015 - February 05, 2016
- Second Option Period: February 06, 2016 - February 05, 2017
Ceiling: $900 Million
Type of task order: Fixed price
Contract Management Fee: Two percent (2%)
Security included in the contract
Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS2-SB) adheres to federal information assurance requirements, including the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA) [PDF - 63 KB] and the Committee on National Security Systems Policy (CNSSP) 12.
Best suited for small, less complex requirements and satellite professional support services
Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS2-SB) industry partners can fulfill smaller, less complex end-to-end satellite solutions needs.
In addition, they can compete for task orders that solely consist of satellite professional support services, such as:
- Strategic or preliminary planning;
- Enterprise architecture design;
- System engineering; and
- Information assurance certification and accreditation.
You can use Custom SATCOM Solutions (CS2) – Small Business anywhere in the world.
Custom SATCOM Solutions – Small Business (CS2-SB) industry partners
Note: The links below lead to nongovernment commercial websites.
|Service provider||Point of contact|
|AIS Engineering, Inc.
Contract number: GS00Q12NSD4001
|By Light, Professional IT Services, Inc.
Contract number: GS00Q12NSD4003
|Knight Sky, LLC
Contract number: GS00Q12NSD4002
Contract number: GS00Q12NSD4000
FCSA Program Director