Mail Management Policy helps agencies by:
- Assisting in the development of mail policy, guidance and operations
- Helping agencies track, report mail expenditures and key performance indicators
- Establishing, developing and maintaining executive and interagency mail committees
- Identifying best practices and sharing them with all federal agencies
- Maintaining a current list of agency mail managers
- Serving as a federal liaison to USPS and all mail service providers
Find out more about the work and projects Mail Management Policy is involved with, visit www.gsa.gov/mailpolicy.