Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Transition
- All agency transitions to EIS need to be completed by 2020—download the EIS Transition Handbook [PDF - 465.7 KB] and the Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide to help you refine your plan, incorporate lessons learned from previous transitions, and prepare your fair opportunity solicitations!
- Check out the Transition Strategy and Management Plan (TSMP) [PDF - 1.31 MB] for GSA’s program-level, Government-wide approach to managing a successful transition to EIS.
Find tools, self-help instructions, and resources to help your federal agency transition from Networx, WITS3, and Local Telecommunications Services contracts to Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS).
What is Transition?
Learn the basics about transition and what you need to do to prepare.
Save time by accessing the expert help you need.
- Get Assistance with Transition
- Find out how to develop your Agency Transition Plan in the Transition Handbook [PDF - 465.7 KB]
- Access Your Transition Inventory
- Watch Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) video on YouTube (nongovernment website)
- Transition Training
- Frequently Asked Questions About Transition
- Contact Customer Support
Browse resources available for guidance on transitioning to EIS.
- Transition Resources
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide
- Transition Handbook [PDF - 465.7 KB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 3 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 245 KB]
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan (TSMP) [PDF - 1.31 MB]
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 3.36 MB]
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/eistransition.