Cybersecurity Cross-Agency Priority (CAP) Goal
Improve cybersecurity performance through ongoing awareness of information security, vulnerabilities, and threats impacting the operating information environment, ensuring that only authorized users have access to resources and information; and the implementation of technologies and processes that reduce the risk of malware.
The Administration’s priority cybersecurity capabilities are:
- Information Security Continuous Monitoring Mitigation (ISCM);
- Credential and Access Management (ICAM); and
- Anti-Phishing and malware defense.
GSA offers several solutions to implement these capabilities:
- Cloud Email-as-a-Service (EaaS) Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Tools/Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA)
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)-201 Approved Products
Learn More About Cybersecurity CAP Goal at Performance.gov>