Find resources that will assist you throughout transition below.
- EIS Contracting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [DOCX - 57.21 KB]
- EIS Form to Request an EIS Delegation of Procurement Authority
- EIS Full-service Business Model Factsheet (on Interact; updated 4/10/2017)
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 3.36 MB]
- Fair Opportunity and Ordering Guide [PDF - 771.9 KB]
- GSA EIS 1102 Briefing Q&A (on Interact)
- Transition Handbook [PDF - 465.7 KB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 3 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 245 KB]
- Transition Strategy and Management Plan (TSMP) [PDF - 1.31 MB]
Links to nongovernment website.
- Introduction to SSAT (Solicitation and SOW Assistance Tool) video on YouTube
- What is Transition? video on YouTube
Additional Web Resources
- Acquisition Gateway
Compare solutions, browse the Statement of Work library, and connect and share with other acquisition professionals in the community.
- Customer Support
Contact customer support for contract support expertise.
Access Enhanced Monthly On-line Records and Reports of Information-Technology Services.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS)
Find and learn more about the EIS acquisition.
- Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Interact
Register and join the EIS community today! This is where vendors and customers share and discuss information.
- Local Telecommunications Services
Find and learn more about Local Telecommunications Services.
Learn about this state-of-the-art network solutions program for federal agencies.