Access Your Transition Inventory
GSA successfully completed its initial Transition Inventory (TI) validation. This data became available to authorized agency users as of January 31, 2016, through the TI module in GSA’s E-MORRIS application.
Each agency needs to have at least one user with E-MORRIS access in order to manage the TI data. GSA recommends having multiple users with E-MORRIS accounts as backup. These users will have the ability to access and download TI data based on the AB Codes and AHCs identified during the registration process.
Each agency is expected to review and confirm the validated TI no later than October 31, 2016. Going forward, agencies should continue to monitor TI for accuracy as it will be the basis for tracking and reporting transition progress. Agencies can access data by using the TI module in E-MORRIS. For information and instructions, download the following:
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 1.24 MB]
- Transition Inventory Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 300.4 KB]
Your next steps include:
- Identify agency points of contact responsible for managing the transition inventory;
- Update or request and gain access to E-MORRIS and the TI module;
- Confirm the TI data no later than October 31, 2016 by including a statement of confirmation in the Agency Transition Plan (ATP);
- Retrieve and review the data to validate ongoing updates and changes;
- Provide feedback to the GSA Transition Coordination Center (TCC); and
- Continue to identify discrepancies and work with the TCC to ensure inventory remains valid.
For detailed questions about TI, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.