IT Professional Services Special Item Number (SIN 132-51)
IT Schedule 70’s SIN for IT Professional Services includes:
- Cognitive computing
- Conversion and implementation support
- Database planning and design
- Data/records management
- Internet of things
- Network services
- Network services project management
- Resources and facilities management
- Systems analysis and design
- Other services relevant to 29CFR541.400
State, local, and tribal governments and institutions of higher education can order using the Cooperative Purchasing Program.
Get Total Integrated, Complex IT Solutions
Customers can combine SIN 132-51 with other SINs and/or establish Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) to develop a fully, integrated, and complex IT solution that meets U.S. government guidelines and directives from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Such complex solutions include:
- Agile software development
- Big data and analytics
- Cloud computing
- Data center optimization
- Digital strategy
- Integration and migration services for IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS delivery models
- IT modernization
- IT systems
- Learning management systems
- Network services
- Operations and maintenance
How to Buy IT Professional Services
Customers who want to purchase IT professional services can use the IT Schedule 70 procurement process:
- Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources
- Visit IT Professional Services SIN vendors on eLibrary for terms and conditions, pricing, and vendor socio-economic status.
Benefits to Agencies
- Pre-vetted, qualified industry partners, including small and disadvantaged businesses and other socioeconomic companies
- Pre-negotiated ceiling prices for price reasonableness that can be further discounted through head-to-head competition and negotiations
- A suite of GSA Online Acquisition Tools to streamline processes from conducting market research to award while assuring compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Ability to establish agreements, known as Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), for recurring needs by the government
- Cooperative Purchasing and Disaster Preparedness and Recovery
- Flexible terms and conditions for commercial products and services
- Reduced procurement lead times through pre-competed contract vehicle solutions – by up to 50 percent vs. full and open market competition
- Ability to use FAR 51 Deviation to acquire from other schedule holders
Advantages to Vendors
- Have your IT Professional Services offering featured so agencies can easily choose it to meet government requirements and assure the maximum benefit
- Apply for the IT Professional Services SIN through GSA’s eOffer tool
How to Add the IT Professional Services SIN
Current Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the IT Professional Services SIN 132-51 to the current contract through GSA's FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification” for faster processing.
Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow steps in the online guide to prepare and submit an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer".
Questions? Contact the team at ITPS-SIN@gsa.gov.