MDM & MAM Solutions
Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management (MDM/MAM) tools deployed enterprisewide have become a key focus for federal agencies as security has become a top priority.
GSA and a cross-government team identified a set of MDM/MAM functional requirements [PDF - 861 KB].
We also identified potential solutions that you can order through existing governmentwide contracts to meet those requirements.
The MDM/MAM solutions are designed to:
- Enable wireless assets to become fully integrated components of the IT enterprise;
- Improve security, integration, and mobile application adoption;
- Securely manage mobile devices and platforms;
- Increase access to data, applications, and services;
- Comply with federal policies and administrative initiatives; and
- Deliver comprehensive core functions to manage your wireless devices and applications.
Resources are available to help you find and procure MDM/MAM solutions:
- A complete set of requirements [PDF - 861 KB] and a Statement of Work (SOW) [PDF - 1,843 KB] that adheres to existing federal policies and administrative priorities;
- Potential sources of supply that satisfy the greatest government need as measured against the baseline requirements;
- The GSA Managed Mobility Program User Guide [PDF - 816 KB];
- An acquisition pathway through existing governmentwide procurement vehicles;
- Help with acquisition strategy development and scope reviews; and
- An adaptable, repeatable mechanism that can account for variable market conditions.
We continually look at ways to grow, scale, evaluate, and improve new technologies and will add new features when available.