New Term Contracts Help Streamline Acquisitions
GSA Mid-Atlantic Region’s Acquisition Management Division recently awarded three architectural services and three engineering services term Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that will streamline GSA’s regional acquisition process. IDIQ is a contracting vehicle that allows us to acquire an indefinite quantity of services during a fixed period of time, making the contracting process faster. IDIQs can help speed service delivery to our clients and save money.
The six firms, all small businesses, include:
- Cho Benn Holback & Associates, based out of Baltimore, MD
- Mills + Schnoering Architects, LLC, based out of Princeton, NJ
- The Onyx Group, Inc., based out of Alexandria, VA
- Global Engineering Solutions, Inc., based out of Bethesda, MD
- Henry Adams, LLC, based out of Baltimore, MD
- Summer Consultants, Inc., based out of McLean, VA
Contracted work will include architectural design and engineering services for projects in federally-owned and leased facilities across the Mid-Atlantic Region. We’re excited to have these new IDIQ contracts in place. For more information, please contact Contracting Officer Ray Porter or Contracting Officer Jesse Cohen.