SINS and Solutions We Offer
IT Schedule 70 offers federal, state, and local governments innovative solutions to their IT needs. We understand that the procurement process can be daunting, so we work to streamline the process and maximize results.
Below are our solutions and Special Item Numbers (SINs) categorized based on government mandates, industry evolution, and buying trends.
State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to get these solutions.
We scan the market to ensure we are adding new products and services, as well as new, innovative companies. We also work with agencies to meet their specific needs and demands. Here are the newest SINs:
- Electronic Commerce (132-52)
- Governmentwide Strategic Solutions (GSS) for Desktops and Laptops
- Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) (132-45A-D)
- Health IT Services (132-56)
- Training Courses (132-50)
Cloud IT Services
Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be quickly provisioned and released.
Our contracts help you comply with mandates and guidelines by supplying products and services that offer identity management, information assurance, and anti-virus support.
Data Centers and Storage
IT Schedule 70 can meet your data center needs, including consolidation, modernization, and transformation; computer and network systems integration analysis and design; data center design; and disaster recovery. Many of our industry partners are self-certified as data center services providers.
- 132-8 Purchase of New Equipment
- 132-9 Purchase of Used or Refurbished Equipment
- 132-12 Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/ or Repair/ Spare Parts
- IT Commodity Buy Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
Review 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services in the eLibrary.
IT Mandates and Initiatives
Federal, state and local government agencies depend on IT Schedule 70 to provide the most advanced support in offerings for government mandates and presidential initiatives such as:
- Data center consolidation - OMB 25 Point Plan
- Internet protocols (IPV6) solutions
- Cloud IT services - OMB 25 Point Plan
- OMB Policy on Desktops and Laptops [PDF, 4.02MB]
- OMB Policy on Management of Federal High Value Assets
- OMB Policy on Preparing for and Responding to a Breach of Personally Identifiable Information
Applicable SINs and Solutions:
- 132-8: Purchase of New Equipment
- 132-9: Purchase of Used or Refurbished Equipment
- 132-12: Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/ or Repair/ Spare Parts
- 132-52 Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
- 132-45A-D Governmentwide Strategic Solutions (GSS) for Desktops and Laptops
- 132-62: HSPD-12 Product and Services Components
- Governmentwide Strategic Solutions for Desktops and Laptops
Federal, state, and local governments rely on commercial satellite communications to maintain essential and secure communications, particularly for emergency responders, disaster recovery teams, and war fighters. Benefits include quick development for domestic emergency response communications, operations and service variety, and surge capacity for military communications.
- 132-54 Commercial Satellite Communications (COMSATCOM) Transponded Capacity includes dedicated bandwidth on a communications satellite
- 132-55 Commercial Satellite Communications (COMSATCOM) Subscription Services includes subscriptions to pre-existing, pre-engineered satellite solutions, including service plans and terminals