OASIS Discovery Market Research Tool
The OASIS Discovery Market Research Tool provides unprecedented acquisition planning and market research support to customers and agencies looking to fulfill their requirements for Professional Services through the OASIS Program.
There are many providers available to fulfill your federal agency's needs of a professional service—from management consulting to engineering. You'll need to answer questions such as:
- How do you choose the right one for you, and
- How do you make sure you're providing opportunities to diverse small businesses.
OASIS Discovery allows users to quickly generate lists of active vendors in the appropriate category, which can then be filtered to identify whether the businesses are Women Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, HUBzone, or other set-aside categories.
Our customers play an integral role in the development of Discovery through their feedback. OASIS Discovery allows federal users to:
- Generate an appropriate list of active sources for fair opportunity task order competition;
- Identify the viability of task order socioeconomic set-aside; and
- Capture detailed, integrated information for each potential competitor from sources including the System for Award Management (SAM) and the Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG). This information includes:
- Vendor administrative information (points-of-contact and CAGE codes);
- Lists of current and completed contract actions from FPDS-NG; and
- Vendor data that can be downloaded for offline use and analysis.
OASIS vendors can use this tool to identify potential subcontracting partners for upcoming requirements or long-term partnerships.
The OASIS Discovery Market Research Tool was developed using the agile methodology, which means we expect to update and improve it based upon user comments. We welcome your feedback and involvement. Please send your feedback to Larry Mathias.
Watch this 6-minute informational video to learn more about the OASIS Discovery Tool.
Video leads to a nongovernment website.