OASIS Discovery Market Research Tool
The OASIS Discovery Market Research Tool streamlines acquisition planning and market research for Agencies seeking to fulfill their requirements for professional services through the OASIS IDIQ contracts.
- The Discovery Tool allows users to quickly generate lists of active vendors in in 7 major functional categories identified by NAICS Code.
- Discovery crosswalks the NAICS selection to the relevant pool and lists the vendors in that 'pool.'
OASIS Discovery allows users to quickly:
- Generate an appropriate list of active sources for fair opportunity task order competition
- Identify the viability of task order socioeconomic set-asides
- It can then be filtered to identify Veteran Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, 8(a), HUBzone, Women Owned, or other set-aside categories, and
- Capture detailed, integrated information for each potential competitor from sources including the System for Award Management (SAM) and the Federal Procurement Data System - Next Generation (FPDS-NG). This information includes:
- Vendor data that can be downloaded for offline use and analysis
- Lists of current and completed contract actions from FPDS-NG, and
- Vendor administrative information (points-of-contact and CAGE codes).
OASIS Industry partners can use this tool to identify potential subcontracting partners for upcoming requirements or long-term partnerships. We welcome your feedback and involvement in this Tools on-going development. Please send your thoughts and comments to Larry Mathias.
Watch this 6-minute informational video to learn more about the OASIS Discovery Tool.
Video leads to a nongovernment website.