Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) Wireless
Register for GSA's 3rd Annual Enterprise Mobility Program Workshop and Showcase, May 11, 2017.
Join us to learn more about GSA’s wireless program, hear directly from agencies who are successfully streamlining management of their mobile programs and driving down costs. Meet with industry partners including carriers, device manufacturers, and MDM partners. Free to attend. This is a government only event; you must have a .gov or .mil address to register.
The Wireless FSSI program will improve the procurement and management of wireless services across government. Agencies will be able to implement cellular service plans and devices more effectively and efficiently through the following:
- Unified acquisition – consolidates the number and variety of dispersed wireless contracts to reduce life-cycle management costs and drive better volume discounts.
- Improved information management – simplifies service plan management and enables centralized access to standardized usage data to easily identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Center of excellence – leverages best practices and collaboration across agencies and the entire community of stakeholders to optimize performance and increase value.
Wireless FSSI is part of the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI).
- Save time by consolidating multiple wireless services, plans, and devices across the enterprise into a streamlined program.
- Easily select the wireless carrier with the best quality, price, and service coverage.
- Save up to 30 percent by taking advantage of volume-pricing and price-maintenance controls.
- Gain control by electronically collecting and analyzing inventory and account data.
- Conveniently order through the flexible Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), with online aids and GSA support. Quickly replace devices and comply with federal legislation and security regulations.
- Federal agencies, state and local governments can use the Wireless FSSI BPA.
- BPA based on GSA IT Schedule 70, SIN 132-53, with a five-year period of performance.
- Direct order from the contractor selected in accordance with FAR 8.405-3.
- Allows for devices purchased outside the program to use the BPA’s plans and services.
- Includes selection of no-charge devices, with device refresh after 20 months.
- Adheres to federal policies and administrative priorities.