Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
New! Request for Delegation of Procurement Authority
Warranted contracting officers or an authorized official with authority to obligate funds for an agency may now request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA).
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) is:
- A comprehensive solution-based vehicle to address all aspects of federal agency information technology telecommunications, and infrastructure requirements.
- In pre-award status.
- The follow-on contract vehicle for Networx, WITS3, and the Local Telecommunications Services contracts.
- Planned to be available for agency use in FY17 with a period of performance of 15 years.
- The first contract to implement the Network Services 2020 (NS2020) strategy.
Refer to the EIS List of Services [PDF - 270.5 KB] to learn about EIS service areas and offerings.
NS2020 Strategy and Transition
NS2020 is GSA’s strategy for the next generation of telecommunications and information technology (IT) infrastructure services. NS2020 provides a roadmap for the future of GSA’s Network Services Programs (NSP), including evolution beyond Networx, WITS3, and the Local Telecommunications Services contracts.
- Read the NS2020 Strategy white paper [PDF - 662 KB] to learn more about NS2020.
- Find self-help instructions, tools and resources for transitioning to EIS.
EIS will deliver these benefits:
For agency customers
- Streamlined contract administration, including catalog-based offerings;
- Focus on solutions over technologies (one-stop shopping);
- Future-proof contracts (price management mechanism, 15-year POP);
- Simplified pricing, including simplified CLIN structure; and
- Enhanced management and operations support.
For industry service providers
- Reduced entry requirements for services and geographic coverage; and
- Ability to leverage provider commercial systems, with fewer government-unique requirements.
EIS represents a successful collaboration to build on the lessons learned from previous programs. It incorporates feedback from GSA’s Interagency Advisory Panel and multiple RFIs and exchanges of information with industry.
- EIS Management and Operations (MOPS) Handbook [DOCX - 3.36 MB]– an overview of all post-award related processes, such as ordering, Task Order administration, billing, Service Level Agreement (SLA) management, and disputes.
- EIS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) [DOCX - 57.21 KB]- view this document to help answer questions related to Task Orders, Roles and Responsibilities, and other general questions related to the EIS acquisition.
- EIS Interact Community– find the latest RFP amendments and modifications notifications and much more.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/eis.