Amtrak offers government employees discounted fares on rail travel within the Northeast Corridor. You can travel between 70+ stations using the Northeast Regional and Keystone Service. Amtrak continues to offer discounted government fares on select Acela Express trains in the Northeast Corridor.
NEW – Government Business Travel Just Got Easier!
Your reservation, when booked through approved channels (CWTSatoTravel, Concur, or your agency’s TMC), is now fully refundable if cancelled prior to departure. If needed, you can cancel your reservation through Amtrak.com (nongovernment website). Amtrak Mobile App, by calling Amtrak, or with an Amtrak Station Agent. No-shows/no-cancellation will be forfeited.
Benefits to Amtrak Rail Travel
- Get to Your Destination Faster -- Amtrak trains offer city center to city center service.
- Accomplish More -- Complimentary Wi-Fi and electrical outlets allow you to continue to work while traveling.
- Take Advantage of Flexible Scheduling -- Mix and match coach and Acela schedules while traveling within the Northeast Corridor.
- No Cancellation Fees -- Acela and Northeast Regional fares are fully refundable if cancelled prior to departure.
- Ride Comfortably -- Enjoy more seat and legroom, the ability to move around, access to Lounge Cars.
For more information, please contact: AmtrakGovernmentTravel@Amtrak.com.