Mission, Vision, and Values
The IAE Mission is to support a common, secure business environment which facilitates and supports cost-effective acquisition of, and payment for, goods and services; effective management of federal acquisition and assistance awards; and consistent transparency into federal acquisition and assistance awards.
The IAE Vision is to continue to evolve and integrate the existing shared portfolio of 10 electronic systems used for awarding and administering federal financial assistance (i.e., grants, loans) and contracts.
The largest and most complex of the E-Government initiatives, the IAE works on behalf of the acquisition and financial assistance communities to save money, be more efficient, reduce burdens on the communities we serve, and improve federal award management.
The IAE Values include employing agile business and systems processes in order to:
- Drive continuous innovation and improvement;
- Serve as active and engaged stewards of federal award data;
- Enable collaboration across the federal government;
- Protect the quality and integrity of the data; and
- Embrace openness and transparency.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/iaemission