How to Get on OASIS
OASIS and OASIS SB On-Ramping Requirements
“How do I get on OASIS?”
- OASIS is not a GSA Schedule contract, so there is no continuously open application process.
- Getting on OASIS is a competitive process that we call “on-ramping.” On-ramps can be conducted as necessary at our discretion.
- OASIS and OASIS SB on-ramps will likely be targeted to a single pool and/or subpool at a time.
The primary reasons to on-ramp would revolve around inadequate competition levels at the task order level, mergers and acquisitions that shrink the number of vendors, customer driven request for a more focused sub-pool, and/or OASIS “small businesses” outgrowing their small business size standard after the first option period.
- Review Section H of the OASIS contract for more details. There are multiple on-ramp procedures.
Notice for any on-ramping will be widely advertised including announcements on this page and FBO.gov.
- OASIS solicitations are still available on FedBizOpps.gov. Please reference FBO.gov for more information.
Please see the following for pre-solicitation announcements for OASIS SB, Pool 2:
“So what should I do now?”
Recommended Next Steps