Health IT Services Special Item Number (SIN)
IT Schedule 70 has created a Special Item Number (SIN) 132-56 for all Health IT services. Offerings include:
- Connected health
- Electronic health records
- Health information exchanges
- Health analytics
- Personal health information management
- Innovative Health IT solutions
- Health informatics
- Emerging Health IT research
- Other Health IT services
Benefits of the Health IT SIN
Both agency customers and industry partners benefit from the Health IT SIN.
- Clear differentiation between Health IT services from other IT services
- Access to innovative and cutting-edge Health IT technologies
- Increased visibility and accessibility of pre-vetted Health IT industry partners
- Simplified procurement process for Health IT services
- More data available to track Health IT spend
How to Acquire the Health IT SIN
Visit the IT Schedule 70 Interact community to download detailed instructions, including pricing templates.
Current IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Health IT SIN 132-56 to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the modification, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification.
- Include the existing contract number in the body of the email.
Industry Partners Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow the steps in the online guide to preparing and submitting an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer".
- Include the new offer code in the body of the email.
How to Buy Health IT Services
Customers who want to purchase health IT services can use the same IT Schedule 70 procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources.