Health IT Services Special Item Number (SIN)
IT Schedule 70's Special Item Number (SIN) 132-56 for all Health IT services includes:
- Connected health;
- Electronic health records;
- Emerging research;
- Health analytics;
- Health informatics,
- Health information exchanges;
- Innovative solutions;
- Personal health information management; and
- Other health IT services.
Both agency customers and industry partners benefit from the Health IT SIN:
- Clear differentiation between Health IT services from other IT services;
- Access to innovative and cutting-edge technologies;
- Increased visibility and accessibility of pre-vetted industry partners;
- Simplified procurement process for services; and
- More data available to track Health IT spend.
How to Buy Health IT Services
Customers who want to purchase health IT services can use the same IT Schedule 70 procurement process. Visit the How to Order page for step-by-step instructions and resources.You can see the Health IT SIN Vendors on eLibrary.
Apply to Sell through the Health IT SIN
Visit the IT Schedule 70 Interact community to download detailed instructions, including pricing templates.
Current IT Schedule 70 Contract Holders
- Submit a modification to add the Health IT SIN 132-56 to the current contract through GSA's eOffer/eMod portal.
- After submitting the modification, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane contract modification for faster processing.
- Include the existing contract number in the body of the email.
Industry Partners Without an Existing IT Schedule 70 Contract
- Follow the steps in the online guide to preparing and submitting an offer.
- After submitting the offer, email FAStlane@gsa.gov using the subject line "FASt Lane new offer" for faster processing.
- Include the new offer code provided by GSA in the body of the email.
Questions? Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.