Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services including:
- Advertising and marketing solutions;
- Business consulting solutions;
- Environmental solutions;
- Financial and business solutions;
- Language services;
- Logistics solutions; and
- Professional engineering solutions.
Using the streamlined procurement procedures in FAR Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules, PSS offers federal agencies access to more than 3,300 experienced contractors who provide a range of commercial professional services at discounted and competitive prices. Review the PSS Fact Sheet [PDF - 770 KB] to learn more.
The PSS consists of seven formerly separate schedules that were consolidated in 2015 to give federal agency acquisition professionals the ability to obtain total contract solutions for their professional services requirements using one contract vehicle.
Why use the PSS?
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to acquire the professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
Did you know GSA offers two contracts that can meet any simple or complex professional services requirement - the Professional Services Schedule and One Acquisition Solutions for Integrated Services (OASIS). Is the PSS or OASIS the right solution for your professional services requirements? Review the PSS/OASIS Fact Sheet [PDF - 416 KB] to help you understand the two contracts.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/psschedule