Professional Services Category
With approximately $62 Billion in annual spend, Professional Services is one of the largest categories of spend in the federal government. To meet this demand, GSA offers a variety of acquisition solutions for:
- Business administrative services;
- Financial and accounting services;
- Environmental services;
- Language services;
- Legal services;
- Logistics and supply chain management services;
- Management advisory services;
- Marketing and public relations services;
- Real estate services;
- Social services;
- Trade and policy services; and
- Technical and engineering services.
The Professional Services Category has a variety of service offerings ranging from self-service tools to a full range of acquisition support services. Our contract offerings encompass:
- Professional Services Schedule
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS)
A non-Schedule contract vehicle created to support cost and fixed type contracts for integrated complex requirements covering multiple functional areas.
- Blanket Purchase Agreements
GSA Schedule-based solutions to address specific Professional Services requirements.
- Performance Management / Continuous Process Improvement (PM / CPI) BPA
- Identity Protection Services (IPS) BPA
Professional Services is one of 17 categories of spend under GSA’s Category Management initiative. Category Management brings together expertise from industry and government grouped by product or service to give all government buyers a more holistic view of the landscape. This will lead to:
- More data -driven decisions;
- Better purchasing options; and
- Ultimately real savings of taxpayer dollars.