The Vendor and Customer Self Service (VCSS) provides GSA customers online access to their billing and accounts receivable data:
- View balances and statement detail by business line
- View account summary including payments
- Sort and query a wider array of accounts receivable and collections data
- Download billing statements and billing data in a comma separated values (CSV) file
- Search and view details across statements
- Submit correspondence and initiate the dispute process electronically
- Control access to accounts and information
BAAR Phase 1 was completed in August 2011. VCSS replaced WebBill for GSA Fleet customers. Open statements and future transactions are available only through VCSS; billing history remains available on WebBill. PBS Rent customers have access to VCSS, but it does not replace Rent on the Web (ROW). VCSS provides PBS Rent customers with another way to view their accounts receivable and collections data. PBS Rent customers continue to get their billing statements through ROW.
BAAR Phase 2A was completed in July 2013. VCSS replaced BillView for Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) and customers in Washington, D.C., receiving steam and chilled water through Heating Operations and Transmission District (HOTD). Billing history for RWA and HOTD customers remains available via BillView. The eRETA system will continue to be where RWA Agreements are created.
BAAR Phase 2B was completed in January 2014. VCSS replaced WebBill and paper billing statements for GSA Global Supply and AutoChoice customers. All historical invoices before February 2014 will continue to be available in WebBill.
BAAR Phase 3 was completed in February 2016. VCSS replaced BillView and paper billing statements for AAS, GSS-IWAC, ITS, and Wide Area Network (WAN) customers. These customers, as well as Local Telecom Service and WITS customers are also able to use VCSS to view and run queries on billing data, collections, and to dispute billing statements, if desired. All historical invoices before February 2016 will continue to be available in BillView.”
Wide Area Network (WAN) /Networx customers will continue to have access to E-MORRIS, and Local Telecom Service and WITS customers will continue to have access to e*Bill. These systems will remain available and unchanged.
Outlease customers can view their security deposit in VCSS and can query on payments made to GSA as well as overdue payments.
- Waves 3.1 and 3.2 focused solely on GSA Manual Business Processes
- Wave 3.3 implemented the Outlease Business Line and continued the implementation for all Manual Business Processes
- Wave 3.4 completed the implementation for all remaining GSA business lines and Manual Business Processes