The Software and Supply Chain Assurance Working Group is a public-private partnership focused on information and communications technology assurance.
The Software and Supply Chain Assurance (SSCA) Summer 2016 Working Group sessions are taking place on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 through Friday, July 15, 2016 at MITRE-1, 7525 Colshire Drive, McLean, VA 22102.
The event is FREE and open to the public. Please follow link https://register.mitre.org/ssca/ to complete registration.
Registration for United States citizens closes July 6, 2016.
Registration for Non-United States citizens closes June 29, 2016.
Location and driving directions - Attendees should park in either the east or west parking lots and check in at the Conference Center entrance indicated on the map. The Spring working group topics are below. We hope to see new and familiar participation along with the usual engaging dialogues.
Review agenda here [DOCX - 50.66 KB].
Working Group Topics
Wednesday, July 13
- Eric Baize, SAFECode Chair
- Supply Chain Risk Management Case Studies from Exostar/Boeing and Cisco
- Critical Infrastructure – Manufacturing Sector Incident Data Analysis Group CIDA – WG
- NIST Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) and Cybersecurity
Thursday, July 14
- OSTP led efforts for Reducing Software Vulnerabilities
- Overview of current Plan for Reducing Software Vulnerabilities
- Brief of Workshop on Software Measures and Metrics to Reduce Security Vulnerabilities
- Update on Secure Toolchain Competition NICE Workforce Framework Common Quality Enumeration (CQE) Update and Preview
Friday, July 15
- Status on Effort to update the Committee on National Security Systems Directive (CNSSD) 505 Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM)
Co-sponsored by organizations within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Defense (DoD), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the General Services Administration (GSA), SSCA events meet quarterly with the SSCA Forums meeting on a semi-annual basis in spring and fall and the SSCA Working Groups (meeting in between Forums) in the summer and winter. These events bring together stakeholders responsible for protecting the Nation’s key information technologies—most of which are enabled and controlled by software and influenced by the supply chain. Please plan to attend and contribute in working towards a software and supply chain assurance solution.
For any questions or comments on this notice, please contact Bob Martin of MITRE at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join this list