Free Mulitple Award Schedules Training - 1/2 day
May 25, 2016 Time:
8:00 AM to 12:00 Location
: Denver Federal Center
West 6th Ave & Kipling St.
Denver, CO 80225 CLP's
Space is limted... so register today and come earn 4 CLP's by attending our free, one-day course on GSA's Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program. Course Description: FCL-GSA-0110: Using Multiple Award Schedules-Advanced/Condensed
This shorter version of the Advanced Course will cover the structure of the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Contracts, Small Business MAS set-asides, MAS Contracting Tearming Arrangements and Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) along with using Limited Source Justifications (LSJ) when buying off Schedules.
The course is 4-hrs in length does provide 4-Continuos Learning Points (CLPs) credit and also gives those in attendance a printed MAS Desk Reference. This course is designed for any contracting professional who seeks to gain understanding or strengthen their knowledge of Federal Supply Schedules contracting and ordering procedures. This course will cover the procedures for placing orders for supplies and services against Multiple Award Schedules as outlined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 8.4.Course Objectives:
- Describe the MAS Program, to include benefits, prioritization, goals,and characteristics
- Define procurement requirements as they relate to the MAS program
- Conduct market research using GSA Schedules
- Identify key elements of the acquisition strategy using Multiple Award Schedules
- Identify ordering procedures for the MAS Program
- Identify order termination and closeout procedures
If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Brian Mickens at 303.236.2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org