Free Person Property Disposal Training
This FREE training class is hosted by GSA's Personal Property Management program and is intended for both newcomers to the field and seasoned professionals seeking updates on the disposal process. Accountable Property Officers, Property Custodians and other personnel interested in learning the excess personal property disposal process are also welcome. 3 Continuous Learning Points (CLP), pending review, will be provided for attendance.Date:
Thursday February 16, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 NoonLocation:
Denver Federal Center
6th & Kipling
The Lodge- 1st Floor
Denver, CO 80225Training topics include:
- Personal Property Disposal - Federal Management Regulations (FMR) 102-36
- Utilization, Donation and Sale of government personal property
- GSAXcess - Reporting, Searching, Freezing and uploading photos
- Computers for Learning (CFL)
- Abandonment and Destruction
Bringing a laptop computer or tablet is helpful, but not required. The facility requires a federal government ID, driver's license or state ID.
This facility is handicapped accessible. Parking is limited at Denver Federal Center.
Questions: Please Contact
Debbie Rojas Cook - Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org (303) 236-7707