National Business Space Assignment Policy
The National Business Space Assignment Policy (NBSAP) establishes current business practices for the assignment of space within the federally owned and portfolio leased inventory.
- NBSAP Policy [PDF - 5 MB] - Methodology and information necessary for an accurate space assignment, September, 2022.
- Land Port of Entry (LPOE) Space Assignment Policy [PDF - 3 MB] - Addendum to National Business Space Assignment Policy (NBSAP), September, 2022
- Spatial Data Management Overview - provides a brief introduction
- SDM Benefits - a list of benefits
- Space Assignment - provides the SDM process steps and space classifications