The General Services Administration (GSA) owns and leases over 376.9 million square feet of space in 9,600 buildings in more than 2,200 communities nationwide. In addition to office buildings, GSA properties include:
Other GSA property resources
- GSA regional buildings: View some of the buildings GSA administers through its 11 regional offices.
- LEED-certified projects: Get information regarding the various GSA projects that are LEED-certified.
- GSA lease inventory: Find a listing of over 8,100 GSA separate leased properties (including buildings, land, antenna sites, etc.) across the country.
- Rent on the Web: Client agencies can view their monthly bills online. Login required.
- GSA inventory of owned and leased properties: View expiring lease/occupancy information for over 8,100 GSA leases and 1,500 government owned buildings.