The GSA Courthouse Program is responsible for the consistent, cost-effective, and excellent delivery of new U.S. courthouses. Courthouse subject matter experts:
- Ensure a national programmatic approach.
- Formulate national policies and standards.
- Establish benchmarks and oversee regional performance.
- Support regional offices and project managers.
- Ensure a balanced allocation of resources.
- Maintain working relationships with the U.S. Courts.
- Identify best practices and lessons learned.
- Document completed courthouse in CourtsWeb.