9th and Clermont - Denver
1055 Clermont Street
Denver, CO 80220
- Portion of the Former Denver VA Medical Center
- 8.265 +/- acres
- 5 buildings and a parking structure containing +/- 775,718 gross sq. ft.
9th and Clermont - Denver, Located within the Hale neighborhood, the property is close to downtown, minutes from the Denver Zoo, City Park, the Denver Botanic Gardens, and the Cherry Creek shopping area. Just up the street is the intersection of Colorado Blvd. and Colfax Ave. Next door, 9+CO, a new development located along Colorado Blvd., offers a live, work, shop, dine concept including a movie theater and open greenspace. The neighborhood also includes a large hospital as well as single family residential uses.
|Building 1 - Former main hospital bldg
|Building 19 - Former research bldg
|Building 21 - Former research bldg
|Building 24 - Former canteen/medical bldg
|Building 39 - Emergency generator structure
|Parking Structure - 8 floors
(Reasonable efforts have been made to ensure all relevant documents are accessible. If you have an accessibility issue, please contact Veronica Vorva for assistance.)
Bidding Process and Timeline
The property will be sold via on-line auction, and information on that process can be found on the auction website.
- The auction process allows for interested parties to bid on and potentially acquire the property in a transparent, expedited process. Unlike traditional property sales where the price and terms of competing offers are unknown, GSA’s online auction provides interested groups with a high level of control over the bidding process.
- Interested parties are encouraged to review the Invitation for Bids (IFB) and schedule an appointment to tour the property on the open house dates.
- Bidders are required to post a $200,000 deposit and the minimum bid for the property is $15,000,000.
- The property is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. GSA has provided numerous due diligence documents on the property for review by potential bidders. The documents can be viewed in the Relevant Documents section.