Upcoming Live (virtual) Presentations
- RWA Policy - highlights major policies referenced in RWA National Policy Manual (NPM), as well as process and system (eRETA) components. Stay tuned for the link to register for the next session!
- eRETA Digest - shows how to submit RWA Work Requests and amendments to GSA in eRETA, digital signature functionality, and more. Click the link below to register!
- For video recordings and Q&As from past presentations, please visit www.gsa.gov/ces.
RWA Fee Reform
- In June/July 2020 we held training sessions on GSA's new fee structure, how it differs from the existing fee structure, and the importance of the RWA Acceptance Date, which determines which fee structure will be used. Training slides, Q&As, and a video recording can be found at GSA's Client Enrichment Series website www.gsa.gov/ces.
RWA Basics Training
- The RWA Basics training [PDF - 640 KB] is available to both GSA employees and external customers in an effort to increase national consistency and understanding regarding RWA Policy, RWA Types, the RWA life cycle and the RWA Entry and Tracking Application (RETA / eRETA).
eRETA Training Materials
- Visit www.gsa.gov/ereta or click the eRETA page on the left navigation bar, and then click the "eRETA Training Materials" page.