Selected Reading On Special Ceiling Surfaces
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Special Ceiling Surfaces
- Last Modified:
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be referenced for additional information on specific issues relating to this subject.
- Technical Staff, TB. "Special Ceilings: A Traditional Topping." Traditional Building, January/February 1994, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 61-63.
- Technical Staff, OHJ. "How to Install a Tin Ceiling." The Old-House Journal, November/December 1987, pp. 32-36.
- ________. "Installing a Tin Ceiling." The Old-House Journal, March 1979, pp. 31-33.
- Technical Staff, TB. "Sheetmetal Embellishments", and "Sheetmetal Ornament Sourcelist." Traditional Building, March/April 1993, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 29-34.
- Weber, Anne E. "Twentieth Century Interior Materials: New Wall and Ceiling Finishes." The Interior's Handbook for Historic Buildings, Vol. 2. Washington, D.C.: Historic Preservation Education Foundation, 1993, pp. 4-29 - 4-34.
Gayle, Margot, David W. Look, and John G. Waite. Metals in America's Historic Buildings. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Department of the Interior, 1980.