General Services Administration (Program Management Office)
Below are the FedRAMP duties and responsibilities for the Program Management Office located within the General Services Administration.
- Creates standard FedRAMP templates for security assessments that Executive departments and agencies will use to satisfy FedRAMP requirements
- Liaison between Agencies, CSPs, and JAB provide FedRAMP provisional authorizations
- Program communication and outreach
- Contract language templates and sample service level agreements for use in cloud service acquisitions
- Standardized agreements to government information exchange between Executive department and agencies and the FedRAMP PMO