Information Technology Category
Access the largest federal technology contracts. We offer a full suite of information technology (IT) and telecommunications products, services, and solutions from highly qualified industry partners. Our pre-competed contracts enable faster acquisition, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance, and lower prices that provide you with savings.
IT Acquisition Resources
Whether you are looking for a governmentwide IT solution, a Statement of Work (SOW) sample, or a GSA contract to support your IT needs, we have a wide range of self-help resources to assist you.
- Sample Statements of Work (SOW) for a wide range of IT solutions.
- Acquisition Gateway - a workspace for acquisition professionals and federal buyers to connect with resources, tools and each other to improve acquisition governmentwide.
- IT Solutions Navigator - an easy-to-use, web-based portal to simplify and expedite the acquisition of IT for GSA’s government agency customers.
- Contact Us via live chat, email, or phone
From application development, integration, and maintenance to business consulting and operational support, find experienced professionals to support your IT Services needs.
Our software solutions comprise infrastructure software, enterprise application software, and licensing and maintenance.
Browse Software Products and Services.
We provide cyber acquisition assurance, expertise and solutions to guide customers through an ever-changing security landscape, offering best value from a secure marketplace
Browse our IT Security Services.
Access network and telecommunications services needed to accomplish your mission efficiently and at the best possible price. Telecommunications consists of four main areas: Network Infrastructure, Satellite Communications, Wireless and Mobility and Network Support and Integration.
- End-To-End Solution Contracts.
- Shared Services
- Local Service in the United States
- Commercial Telecommunications Products and Services
Find out more about Hardware Products and Services for computer hardware, communications and network equipment, implementation services and maintenance and support.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/technology.