How to Order
132-44 CDM Tools SIN
Customers can make CDM Tools SIN purchases through eBuy and GSA Advantage, or issue a request for information or request for quote and allow vendors to respond to their requirements. Federal, State, Local, Regional, and Tribal governments can purchase CDM Tools via IT Schedule 70. Information about CDM tools is available in the CDM Approved Products List (APL) [XLSX - 8 MB].
- IT Schedule 70 General Purpose Commercial IT Equipment, Software, and Services
- GSA Advantage
- Learn more about how to order from IT Schedule 70
- How to add products to the CDM APL [PDF - 298 KB]
Products and services offered through the BPA, ordering options, eligibility requirements, and BPA holder points of contact, can be found in the latest version of the CDM CMaaS BPA Ordering Guide [PDF - 593 KB] as well as in the CDM Product Guide [PDF - 682 KB].
The CDM Tools/CMaaS BPA provides discounts to GSA Multiple Award IT Schedule 70 prices and tiered discounts based on cumulative quantities.
GSA’s Federal Systems Integration and Management Center (FEDSIM) provides BPA management as well as an Assisted Acquisitions capacity for those customers who need assistance placing orders against BPAs.
Customers can order directly off the BPAs, via a Delegation of Procurement Authority from the GSA FEDSIM Contracting Officer.
- Experts are available to advise federal agencies on procurements
- Contact the CDM SIN Team at firstname.lastname@example.org